ਸ੍ਰੀਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ

Thursday 29 October 2009

Guru Arjan Dev Ji - Mohan Ghar Avoh - Bhai Oankar Singh Ji


saarag mehalaa 5 dhupadhae ghar 4
Saarang, Fifth Mehla, Du-Paday, Fourth House:
<> siqgur pRswid ]
ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
mohan ghar aavahu karo jodhareeaa
O my Fascinating Lord, I pray to You: come into my house.

maan karo abhimaanai bolo bhool chook thaeree pria chireeaa 1 rehaao
I act in pride, and speak in pride. I am mistaken and wrong, but I am still Your hand-maiden, O my Beloved. 1Pause
nikatt suno ar paekho naahee bharam bharam dhukh bhareeaa
I hear that You are near, but I cannot see You. I wander in suffering, deluded by doubt.
hoe kirapaal gur laahi paaradho milo laal man hareeaa 1
The Guru has become merciful to me; He has removed the veils. Meeting with my Beloved, my mind blossoms forth in abundance. 1
eaek nimakh jae bisarai suaamee jaano kott dhinas lakh bareeaa
If I were to forget my Lord and Master, even for an instant, it would be like millions of days, tens of thousands of years.
saadhhasa(n)gath kee bheer jo paaee tho naanak har sa(n)g mireeaa 2124
When I joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, I met my Lord. 2124

No comments: