ਸ੍ਰੀਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ

Monday 12 October 2009

Ik Oankar, Atma Parmatma, Oneness, Universal Spirit

Asa, Fifth Mehla:
He does not die, so I do not fear. He does not perish, so I do not grieve.
He is not poor, so I do not hunger. He is not in pain, so I do not suffer. 1
There is no other Destroyer than Him. He is my very life, the Giver of life. 1Pause He is not bound, so I am not in bondage. He has no occupation, so I have no entanglements. He has no impurities, so I have no impurities. He is in ecstasy, so I am always happy. 2 He has no anxiety, so I have no cares. He has no stain, so I have no pollution. He has no hunger, so I have no thirst. Since He is immaculately pure, I correspond to Him. 3 I am nothing; He is the One and only. Before and after, He alone exists. O Nanak, the Guru has taken away my doubts and mistakes; He and I, joining together, are of the same color. 43283

The true Khalsa and the Guru are one - Sarbloh Guru Darbar

No comments: